Sunday, February 24, 2013

D is for Daredevil


The usual suspects:
Sorting capital/lowercase magnets
Practice letter shape with Crayola monster flashcards
Color weekly superhero
Leapfrog flashcard D (for drum)
Play dough
Letter worksheets from Raising Rockstars


Honestly, I couldn't find much for Daredevil, so I also looked for Dash sheets from the Incredibles. There wasn't anything out there that I could find. Note to all you tech savvy mama's: Please make an Incredibles Preschool Pack! Instead, I chose to use the materials we already had on hand. We've used the DC sticker books in the past, but I found this Dinosaur sticker book to use this week. Bobo worked on the parts of T-Rex and the life cycle of a dinosaur.


We made dinosaurs out of Play-Doh and letter Ds.


We have a large collection of coloring and activity books, so I pulled out the How to Train Your Dragon one. The riddle activity was Bobo's favorite. 


We attempted to watch the Daredevil movie with Jennifer Garner (I just started watching Alias on Netflix!!!), but we couldn't get through it. We didn't even make it to Elektra's appearance.

Our favorite video of the week is "Dee Doodley Do" from the StoryBots.


Shared with TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!